SACE - South Australian Certificate of Education
SACE helps students develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed – whether they are headed for further education, training, an apprenticeship, or straight into the workforce. PASS offers a range of Stage 1 and Stage 2 SACE subjects. Vocational Education (VET) certificates also contribute to SACE points.
- SACE Stage 1 Subject List
- SACE Stage 2 Subject List
- YES Stage 1 & 2 Subject List
- Vocational Education & Training (VET)
Students who successfully complete the requirements are awarded the SACE certiﬁcate.
Please follow this link for more information about SACE Welcome to the SACE - A PARENT GUIDE
For more information about the SACE go to the SACE Board website.
For more information about VET in SACE go to the SACE Board VET in SACE website.
There are many pathways to SACE. The following programs also provide a pathway to SACE as stand-alone programs and/or in conjunction with mainstream SACE subjects.
- Youth Engagement Strategy (YES)
- Industry Pathways Program (IPP)
- South Australian Aboriginal Sports Training Academy (SAASTA)
For more information please contact Port Augusta Secondary School on 8647 3300