Learning plans are mandatory for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students, students under the Guardianship of the Minster and for students with a recognised disability.
These plans are:
- Individual Learning Plan (ILP)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Negotiated Education Plan (NEP)
The development and implementation of learning plans enables a focused effort on quality learning programs, taking into account student aspirations, achievements and successful learning outcomes for students.
The school provides a number of supervised opportunities for students to complete homework tasks and assignments.
The following centres are open at different times during the week:
- Polly Farmer: Mon - Thurs after school
- Teaching block: Year 11 and 12 - Wednesday 3-5pm
- Stronger Smarter Study Centre: after school Mon - Wed (1.5 hours) for Years 8 - 12
- YES centre: 8 - 8:30am Mon - Fri and 3 - 4pm Tues - Wed
We also offer a Special Class which caters for the learning, social and physical needs of students with intellectual disabilities. Student placement into this class is managed by our Regional Office staff through the ‘Special Options Placement Process’.
|Download||File Size||File Type|
|Learning Support Information||305 KB||Adobe PDF|