The City of Playford Immunisation Team will be visiting Port Augusta Secondary School on:
- Tuesday 28th March – Year 7s / Year 8s / Year 10s
- Tuesday 24th October – Year 10s
The 2023 Immunisation Program provides free vaccines for:
- Year 7 & 8 students: diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough (dTPa) and human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Year 10 students: meningococcal B and meningococcal ACWY
This program has moved to a simple digital consent system powered by VaxApp. It’s an easy and convenient way to update your children’s information anytime, anywhere. This will replace the paper consent card system used in previous years.
To get started you will need to provide consent for Immunisation:
Please select one of the following options:
- Already vaccinated
- I do not consent
- I consent
2. When you click ‘I consent’ you will need to create a profile for your child and yourself.
If you have multiple children attending the same school for immunisations, you will need to do this separately for each child.
If you are consenting for multiple children, you will only need to make one profile for yourself, and your details will appear for each child. You will need to re-click the link for each child you are consenting for. You will need to fill out certain details for each student, but these details are minimal.
3. CLICK HERE for a ‘How to Guide’ with some helpful hints and tips for completing your digital consent.
4. If you click ‘already vaccinated’ or ‘I do not consent’ you will be required to complete a very simple form and will not be required to make a profile.
Further Information about Immunisation is available at: SA Health – School Immunisation Program
If you are having any trouble, please contact the City of Playford Immunisation Team at email@example.com or 8406 0333.
Further Information about Immunisation is available at SA Health – School Immunisation Program